The Museum provides a number of sponsorship opportunities for organizations to combine their philanthropic goals with marketing. Sponsorship of FAM programs allows outreach to our diverse audiences. Sponsorship opportunities are available through:
- Changing exhibitions - sponsor a Museum exhibition such as the annual Regional Exhibition of Art & Craft
- Education programs and community engagement programs involving youth and the public
- Special events - such as Art in Bloom, gallery talks, exhibition opening receptions, and free admissions programs.
Benefits of sponsorship
As a sponsor, some benefits your company could receive include:
- Recognition on all materials associated with the exhibitions including invites, posters, banners, and press releases
- Invitations to events for the exhibitions
- A private tour led by the Museum Director and/or Curator
- Reusable admission passes for the year
Sponsorship is customized to your individual needs and requirements. Please contact Nick Capasso, Director at 978-345-4207 ext. 301 firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.