Join Central Massachusetts' largest Museum Corporate Membership Program.
The Museum prides itself on offering the following privileges to more than 120 Corporate Members.
Contact Jane Keough, Director of Corporate Membership on email@example.com or 978-345- 4207 ext 311
Donor - $250
- Free admission for employees and their families.
- 3 Museum passes for friends or clients
- Annual Museum Wall Calendar
- Member discount on classes and events*
- Invitations to exhibition openings, programs, lectures and events
- Mailings of Calendar of Events, Newsletter and Museum Classes
- Name recognition on our website
- Museum rental privilege**
Patron - $1000
- All above benefits, plus 10 Museum passes for friends or clients.
- 18 framed fine art prints changed annually
- 50% discount on Museum rental.**
- A 2-hour art workshop for children of employees (ages 6-12) during February or April vacation weeks
- Logo/Name recognition on our website
Sponsor - $500
- All above benefits, plus 5 Museum passes for friends or clients
- 6 framed fine art prints changed annually
- Complimentary employee family evening: Pizza, tour, and children's activity
- 25% discount on Museum rental **
- All above benefits, plus
- Fine art prints to suit company needs
- Curatorial assistance in creating an employee art exhibition or planning consultation for a festive art-themed event
Benefactor - $750
- All above benefits, plus 8 Museum passes for friends or clients
- 12 framed fine art prints changed annually
- 30% discount on Museum rental**
Non-Profit- $125 (501-C3)
- All Donor benefits***
- 50% discount on Museum rental
*All employees and their families
** Transferable for a fee
Art Exchange Program
Bring art to your organization. Beautify your office, reception and meeting areas with fine art posters from more than 50 museums and galleries around the world. Your entire organization will enjoy framed posters of photography, sculpture and paintings by such artists as Claude Monet, Edgar Degas and Winslow Homer. These works are changed annually, creating new exhibitions right in your office.
Contact Jane Keough, Director of Corporate Membership on firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-345-4207 ext 311
The following companies are some of the Corporate Members at the Benefactor and Patron level.
Other Corporate Members and Sponsors
A-1 Overhead Door, Inc., Aaron Industries, Advanced Glass & Mirror, Alpha Rho, Alpha Wire & Cable, The Arc of Opportunityl, Babineau Insurance Agency, Inc., Baldwinville Nursing Home, Bovenzi & Donovan, Boys & Girls Club of MA, Brideau Oil Corporation, Bull Run Restaurant, Central Massachusetts Art and Agriculture Coalition, Cushing Academy, Crystal Clearners, Data Guide Cable, Davis Publications, Inc., Deluxe Corporation, Denardo Wire & Cable Co. Inc., DRS Power Technology Inc., EnVivo Pharmaceuticals, FATV, Feen's Country Living, Financial Planning Center, First Financial Trust, Fitchburg Adult Medicine LLC, Fitchburg Farmer's Market, Fitchburg Fire Department, Fitchburg Public Schools, Foster Insurance Agency Inc., Four Points By Sheraton, Gaamha Inc., The Gardner News Inc., Gelinas & Ward, Georgia Pacific/Dixie Cutlery, Golden Living Center, Greater Gardner, Guild of St. Agnes, Chamber of Commerce, Hannigan Engineering Inc., Haynes, Lieneck and Smith Inc., Headwall Photonics, Heywood Medical Group, Health Alliance, Lawrence Academy, Laurelwood Garden Club, Legere Insurance Agency Inc., Lombardo and DeVellis, Lynne Benoit/Grzyb, LUK Crisis Center, Marmon Utility LLC/Hendrix, Massachusetts PTA Inc., MA PTA, Micron Products Inc., Miles Kedex Co. Inc., Monson Companies Inc., Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce, North Central MA Chamber of Commerce, North County Land Trust, Northeast Poly Bag/Laddawn, OHP Management Corp., OPCO Laboratory Inc., Our Father's House, Phoenix Park, Piper Electrical Co. Inc., Publishers Storage & Shipping,Pusateri & Wilson, Rocheleau Tool & Die Co. Inc., Reagan & Co. Inc., Resource Management Inc., Roger's Printing Corp., Ruel Electric, Sargent Wood Products Inc., Senate Construction Corp., Sentinel and Enterprise, Shack's Incorporated, Slattery's, Stratton Players, Sky Cycle, Sontag & Associates, TPE Solutions Inc., United Neighbors of Cleghorn, United Way, Vinyl Technologies Inc., Vision Payroll, Wachusett Mountain, Walker Orthodontics P.C., Winchedon School, Woodcome Insurance Agency, Wyman's Liquor Mart, Y.O.U. Inc., RiverCourt Residences.